Law & Mediation Office of Teresa A. Stanley
Mediated Agreements or Assertive Representation
HomeDivorce LitigationDivorce MediationModify or Not MarriedTrusts & Wills

  • Are your orders outdated? Modify your custody and support orders.
  • Do you need help getting court orders followed? Enforce your court judgments and orders.
  • Do you have children but were never married? Mediate custody cases or get legal help with the process.
  • Does one parent want to move out of the area? Get some information and help.
  • Did you get a share of your ex-spouse's pension, but don't have an order to divide it? Get help connecting with a qualified domestic relations order (QDRO) preparer.

Get attorney help to resolve matters following a divorce, or if you have never been married. You have the option of mediating your issues (click on the mediation icon on the left for more information) and staying out of court. Or, you have the option of obtaining the help of an attorney.

Phone: (916) 353-0112
Fax: (916) 353-0113